S...Peachy Feedback!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Speachy feedback time!!
I have never gotten around to doing this! Never to late to start!
I want to make sure you all know how much I appreciate all of you and the feedback you leave!
http://speechpeeps.com/
I am linking up the Allison's Speech Peeps and honoring one lucky feedback giver!
Thanks Val. O for the great feedback!
 I have used Structured Sentence Building the most with my preschoolers as well.  I love being able to complete the page in therapy and then send it home!
 I have more pages that will be added this summer! I can't wait to have more time to add to it and make more! The students really like them and I am glad that you are finding them enjoyable too!

email me with a product of your choice from my store!
queenspeechslp@gmail.com

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “S...Peachy Feedback! ”

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr Isikolo for fast 48 hours solution. My name is Maria Tomescu and I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr Isikolo on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Isikolo for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also Whatsapp/Viber him on +2348133261196.

    ReplyDelete