Teachers Pay Teachers Tuesday-Straight Up Speech

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Today I am reviewing a new product on Teachers Pay Teachers by, Jenn Bell of Straight Up Speech

What this includes:
  • 12 pages of analogies for both receptive and expressive tasks! 
  • 26 analogy cards that include text and graphics (hip hip hooray!) for each analogy.
  • 26 answer cards with graphics (again Yay!) 
  • extra cards to create your own!
Expressive Task: Students will independently read or listen to analogy pairs read aloud by clinician and will state missing word that completes the second analogy.

Receptive Task: Students will independently read or listen to analogy pairs read aloud by clinician and select word that completes the second analogy.

Why I think this is worth the buy:
  • I love that Jenn included graphics! Many products you will find on TpT do not include graphics for their analogies! I recently bought a pack of analogy cards from Super Duper Inc for $13.95! This pack is only $3.00!! Talk about a money saver! Wish I had this a few months ago!!!
Overall: Do I need to do anymore convincing? This is just something you NEED in your therapy room!

Follow Straight Up Speech on Facebook, Blog and TpT.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Teachers Pay Teachers Tuesday-Straight Up Speech”

  1. What a terrific surprise! Thank you for choosing to review my analogies activity! I found that many of my clients had an analogies goal, but that I had very, very few items with which to address it. I have used this packet 6-7 times already with my own clients and they seem to be enjoying it as much as I enjoy using it! Hope your students will too! Thank you again for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr .osofo my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Dr osofo have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 48hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact him ( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com ) 
    whasAPP him +2349065749952    

    ReplyDelete